Tuesday, July 17, 2007

tagged

I was tagged a while back and I'm finally getting around to answering the questions. I'm not going to tag anyone else, but here are the rules and my responses.

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So here it goes:

1. I love love love to take pictures.

2. I got married in November and went to a tiny island in Fiji for my honeymoon. I don't think a day goes by in which I don't think about that beautiful place.

3. My husband and I are hoping to travel to Guadalajara for our 1 year anniversary.

4. I have 3 cats and hope to add a puppy to our family when we get a larger house.

5. I used to work in Washington, DC and rode the MARC train to work every day for about three years - an hour an a half commute each way!!

6. I'm brand new to public librarianship and I'm loving (almost) every minute of it!

7. I grew up in southern Delaware and only moved to MD about 5 years ago. I miss being so close to the beach!

8. I have a couple of guilty pleasure TV shows, including America's Next Top Model and The Girls Next Door. I also watch and love So You Think You Can Dance, Top Chef, Heroes, The Closer, and Project Runway.

No comments: