Saturday, June 23, 2007

week 3, thing 5 ~ explore flickr


unfurling
Originally uploaded by camenae79

I love Flickr and have been using it for several years now to organize and share some of my photos. I should probably shell out the $24.95 for the pro account so that all of my pictures can be displayed (200 is the limit), but I just haven't been able to justify that purchase quite yet.

So since I'm already pretty familiar with Flickr, I decided to explore one of its options that I've never used before: the ability to blog directly from Flickr and have the post appear on my Blogger blog. I linked my MD 23 Things blog to Flickr, selected a photo, clicked "blog this" and I am now writing this post from within Flickr. Neato.

(Now I'm back on my blog and I'm able to edit this "Flickr post" just like all the rest!)

1 comment:

Anthony said...

You've been tagged! Click the link below to find out what this is!
http://sports-tech-fan.blogspot.com